Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wii Fit!!............. NOT WII FAT!!


The Texas gang here is on thier new kick with the P90X workout program and they are doing GREAT!! They are daily P90X'ers......I honestly try to jump in on some of the workout moves that I know wont kill me- but P90X is really not for the preggers... lol. The lunges, squats, leg workouts ... Sure I can do those no prob.... but the AB Ripper workouts? NO THANK YOU... it will be a good workout after the baby, but for now I'll have to pass. So I decided to try the WII FIT instead... I've been doing it for couple days now and I have to say, when I first started I didnt think it was going to be enough of a workout for me-i really like to work out but it seemed to easy..... but once I started to unlock the advanced levels on the games- I LOVE IT!! The boxing, step aerobics, hula hoops, running , yoga.. these are really good workouts for me right now- not too hard on my body, but good enough to work me up a sweat. I did my 1hr and 15 min workout on the wii yesterday. It helps to have the kids pushing me along the way. The little boys stood next to me and did my whole workout with me, copying everything i did. LOL...The games are so fun that you really forget your working out... So I do my wii workout before the P90X'ers, and while they are doing their workout, I'm in the background modifying the moves so that i can join them.... Its been really fun with everyone pushing each other... cant wait for our workouts tomorrow... Happy Sunday everyone...

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

you go girl! sounds like lots of fun:)just don't wii fit that baby out too soon:)

The Hansen's said...

Good job! Hey, I did P90X for like three weeks. TAKE THAT! Okay, I am a slacker.