Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Monday, March 8, 2010

HOME SWEET TEXAS.......

So much has happened since last blog...it will take me a while to catch up- but to update quickly- We moved to TEXAS- and we're having a BABY!!... we couldnt be happier- we love it here in Texas.... and the baby and I are doing GREAT!! Im about 4 months now and should find out the sex of the baby my next appointment. Girl or Boy?? We'll find out soon. The baby has been moving TONS lately... its the craziest feeling. Bryce says he loves his little niece and nephews around- he says it gets him really excited/anxious for the baby... or "baby hungry" he says...... WE CANT WAIT ... more posts coming soon....

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

YES! You updated your blog! I am so happy to hear you guys are loving it! We miss you guys! :) Love ya! Tell everyone hi for us.

Pattersons said...

FINALLY! I know you're prego and all but come on...you still got to blog girlie:) Glad you're having a good time in your new home and so glad to hear baby's doing cartwheels in your belly:)