I'm having a BABY... yeah, its still crazy to think about. Its 3am and I'm looking at my belly... wish i had x-ray vision to see what the sex is. I cannot explain how excited Bryce and I are. It's cute to have Bryce talk to my tummy, give it kisses, and say good morning/night to the baby.
Funny thing is the nephews have all come up with their own names....... "D" named my belly BOB... "J" named it ASHTON and "Little Man" switches between calling my belly BEAUTIFUL but most of the time he calls it MALORIE......haha. MALORIE? not sure where they came up with the idea for the name they chose, but I cant help but laugh. TOO CUTE!!
We tried to talk to "Baby B" to see if he could give us any ideas on who ( boy or girl) could be waiting for us up there... we figurd he would be the one that would probably have the best guess .... when bryce asked "Baby B" if we're having a girl, he shook his head yes. Asked for a boy? He screamed with laughter..ha ha it was so funny.. but coming from a one year old, it was a pretty firm answer i suppose.... hilarious.....
Bryce and I are still trying to settle into Texas getting our life transferred over and onto a normal routine. Thanks to our amazing family, we are doing great with it all. We have all the help we could ask for and more. From the move out of UTAH, to the move into TEXAS- we have been so lucky to have the greatest support group to help us with it all- We are so grateful. THANK YOU THANK YOU..... We miss you all and LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
11 years ago



1 comment:
That is so cute! We miss you guys! Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment