Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HERES OUR BABY GIRL..


For those who have been buggin me about my baby bump photo.. (cough cough NIA &CARRIE) Here is my tummy....almost 22 weeks along.... not the best shot but its a photo for ya...... doesnt look any different from any other belly with a baby in it... Its big, and round, and makes me look pregnant.. hahahahaha..... BUT.... inside this belly is a beautiful ( according to her ultrasound lol) BABY GIRL, who loves to kick and tickle her mama... especially when she is asleep... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling.... best feeling ever. Bryce and I are so happy and cant wait for out little girl to arrive August 27th so we can FINALLY meet her..... cant wait.

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

FINALLY! your baby bump is sooooo cute:) way cuter than my side little bump.(the bump in my backside is waaaaay bigger:)

The Hansen's said...

YEA for baby bump pictures! So cute!