Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Back...

Here we at Jac- state university in ALABAMA.... bryce's cousin is #93 we got to tour the campus and recruiting offices.. really cool

her in country capitol of the world TENNESSEE we found the worlds largest guitar- love it!!


okay so i'm finally back on the net... woo hoo.. anyway, its been long time no blog so i'll just pick up where i left off... after our 6 months of travel, we finally made it back to utah in october. we now have a town home apt in layton.... we love it!! our house is so cute....anyway, i have tons of pictures to show of our road trips and our new place and some from the holidays... not sure where to start, but i wold say my best bet is to pick up from the last blog... so you ready??? ( well since your reading this blog, it shows you have nothing better to do...haha) so since your ready- in no particular order here are some pictures...... i'll just be posting them randomly












2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Yea I am glad you updated your blog!!! Oh by the way... I DO have better things I should be dong this is just more fun! :)We need to plan our Lonestar date night sometime!

Pattersons said...

uuhhhhh...FINALLY! come on girl, you know you have nothing else to do, so...BLOG!:) glad to see you're back.