Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

more road trip....

here are some more pictures from our summer trip.... here in TEXAS............
her are the boys at work in the kitchen.. cleaning the stove tops..funny thing is no one asked them to do this...


caught on camera sleeping in the princess bed... hahaha..............mikey and bryce............


here is a picture of downtown baton rouge, LOUISIANA.................... ( not sure how to spell it.. oops)



here in ALABAMA with the most awesome grandma ever.... we had so much fun in AL with Nan and her daughter Aunt Eloise...Nan is 91 and is full of fire with a heart of a 20 yr old.. so so fun!!




1 comment:

ME ;) said...

Well- well ;) glad to see you back. I was beginning to think that Nina was the only blog I have to check lately since everyone else is boring!!LOL.