Bryce & Aggie

Bryce & Aggie
I love this man right here

BABY VERNON

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ready ...Set...GO!!



We're coming down to the final days in good 'ol CT....man oh man has it gone by fast. we leave in 4 days....holy cookies thats too soon.!!!! Sunday will be the start of our "surprise" road trip...i call it "Surprise" because we really dont know where we are going except that we want to somehow end up in Texas and Alabama...the rest of the trip is undecided. , and thats how we like it..hahaha.. we're in no rush to get back to utah so we wanna take a little bit of a detour and see the states....I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

ME ;) said...

I'm so excited that you guys are coming back this way. I told Paul that if possible I wanted to get together for Sunday dinners whenever we can. Uh we just gotta find someone who cooks. LOL. I cant' wait till you guys move back to da wesssiiddee!! Love you!

Carrie-kins said...

if nia or i lived up there we could cook!i miss you-you have to call me when you come to cali so we can meet up k hef?! i luv u!

Pattersons said...

hellllrrrr??? i KNOW you guys are stopping in cali right? have fun on your cross country road trip and remember-THOSE EGGS DID NOT GIVE ME EAGLE POWERS! THEY GAVE ME NO NUTRIENTS!:)

The Nortys 6 said...

um yeah!! We sooooooo miss you!! Welcome back to UTah!! Well, I will call you tomorrow... LOVE YOU GUYS!!