11 years ago
Monday, August 25, 2008
....Brycez Song...
So all 2 of you who visit my blog have probably noticed that i changed the main song ... the song playing- "DITTY" by Paperboy happens to be one of the songs of our summer..hahahaha..its way old but we love it!! You should see how CRAZY Bryce gets when this song starts to play....he knows the song word for word..hahahah... its so funny..oh yeah, and he has some KILLER dance moves to go with em.. the other song is J Boog's "LOVE SEASON IN PROGRESS"...WE LOVE IT! We can never sit still when this song comes on....so fun so fun!!.. so these go out to you Brycez!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I pictured Bryce as I listened to the song and read your post. I totally know what moves you are talking about! My brother is so funny huh?
Post a Comment